Changes at clubs and lounges
An update on our lounges
Admirals Club® lounges are reopening in phases with new improvements to reinforce your well-being.
We adhere to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and use enhanced cleaning measures throughout our clubs.
You're required to wear a face covering in the club, but you may briefly lift or lower it while eating or drinking.
- Austin (AUS) – Gate 22
- Boston (BOS) – Terminal B
- Charlotte (CLT) – Concourses B and C
- Chicago O'Hare (ORD) – Concourse H/K
- Dallas / Fort Worth (DFW) – Terminals A, B, C and D
- Denver (DEN) – Concourse A
- Houston Intercontinental (IAH) – Terminal A
- Los Angeles (LAX) – Terminal 4
- Miami (MIA) – Gate D30
- Nashville (BNA) – Concourse C
- New York Kennedy (JFK) – Terminal 8 (in the Flagship® Lounge)**
- New York LaGuardia (LGA) – Concourse D**
- Orange County (SNA) – Gate 8
- Orlando (MCO) – Gate 55
- Philadelphia (PHL) – Terminals B/C
- Phoenix (PHX) – Gate A7
- Raleigh / Durham (RDU) – Terminal 2
- San Francisco (SFO) – Terminal 1
- Tampa (TPA) – Gate 85
- Washington Reagan (DCA) – Terminal C
Hours will vary by location, and we may limit the capacity and offerings due to CDC guidelines or local orders or restrictions.
Food and drink service
As we begin to reopen, we'll have modified food and drink service. Here is what you can expect:
- Complimentary hot food, signature dishes for sale and packaged snacks
- Disposable, single-use glassware
- Full-service bar
- Touchless menus with signage and QR codes. Physical menus will be available upon request.
- Self-serve areas will remain closed.
**Complimentary snacks and signature dishes for sale are available but cannot be consumed inside of the lounge, per local restrictions.
Clubs reopening as service centers
These locations are open as service centers and are available to offer travel assistance:
- Atlanta (ATL) – North Terminal, Concourse T
- Pittsburgh (PIT) – Main Lobby
Hours vary by location and services like food and drinks, restrooms and shower facilities are temporarily discontinued.
Seating in these clubs is also not available at this time.
- Buenos Aires, Argentina (EZE)
- Chicago O'Hare (ORD) – Concourse G and L
- Honolulu (HNL)
- London Heathrow (LHR)
- Los Angeles (LAX) – Terminal 5 and Eagle Regional Terminal
- Mexico City, Mexico (MEX)
- Miami (MIA) – Gate D15 and E
- Newark (EWR)
- Paris, France (CDG)
- Philadelphia (PHL) – Terminal A and F
- Phoenix (PHX) – Gate A19 and B5
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (GIG)
- Sao Paulo, Brazil (GRU)
- St. Louis (STL) – Concourse C
- Toronto, Canada (YYZ)
- Washington Reagan (DCA) – Terminal B
Flagship® Lounges at these airports are temporarily closed. Flagship® Lounge eligible customers are welcome to use the nearby Admirals Club® in each location when it reopens on June 22.
- Chicago (ORD)
- Dallas / Fort Worth (DFW)
- London Heathrow (LHR) – International First Class Lounge
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Miami (MIA)
- New York Kennedy (JFK)
Flagship® First Dining at these airports are temporarily closed:
The Arrivals lounge is temporarily closed.
We’re closely monitoring government policy changes, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, and government mandates, and we’ll continue to make changes as necessary.