Log in and restart your reservation?
Click OK to log in and restart your reservation.
Click Cancel to continue with your reservation without logging in.
Get your expired miles back
You can reactivate your expired miles for a fee in 1 of 2 ways*:
- Call AAdvantage® customer service
For mileage reactivations, you can:
- Reactivate miles within 18 months of their expiration
- Only make 1 transaction to reactivate your miles. Any expired miles from this same expiration time frame that aren’t reactivated will be forfeited
- Reactivate a maximum of 500,000 miles
*Rates are charged based on the total number of miles reactivated from 1 account at 1 time, regardless of when the miles expired
Terms and conditions
This content can be expanded
- The price is in U.S. dollars. Your credit card company may add a currency conversion fee.
- Transactions are nonrefundable and nonreversible.
- Allow up to 24 hours for processing.
- Expired miles in archived accounts may not be eligible.
- Reactivated miles are credited to your account as a mileage bonus and don’t count toward elite status qualification or Million MilerSM status.
- Reactivated miles will not expire as long as your account has mileage earning or redeeming activity once every 18 months.
- Reactivated miles are subject to the standard AAdvantage® program terms and conditions.
AAdvantage® terms and conditions